IF YOU ARE TIRED OF: visiting your home and finding it in a condition you aren’t happy with, or if you’re tired of seeing your monthly and annual revenues decrease, or just tired of all the changes that have been occurring, new fees, and more frustrations, CONTACT US TODAY AND LET US SHOW YOU THE SKLRP DIFFERENCE!
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW HOMES. PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY TO SET UP A TIME FOR US TO SHOW YOU WHY WE SHOULD MANAGE YOUR HOME.
Our Property Management Company Offers:
Property Management is more than marketing and renting a home. Our years of experience have taught us to do things a little different. When you partner with us you’re partnering with a full service, boutique style property management solution for your home. Our company is comprised of very skilled and capable persons. Each of our homes are assigned to a Home Concierge. Each concierge is assigned a select number of homes to manage, market, maintain, and ensure it is a great addition to the community and not a distraction.
Our Home Concierges are in charge of the major aspects of your home, from working with our reservationists to answer inquiries and converting those leads into sales, to meeting the guest at the home and then walking the property after their departure. They are also responsible for guest relations, quality control inspections, and preventative maintenance programs and improvements. Your Home Concierge and our entire team will know your home and treat your home like it is our own. This approach creates an unmatched level of familiarity, expertise, and accountability for our team and your investment property asset.
As an owner of an investment property, you know the value of your home and how important it is to preserve that value. As your partner, it is our goal to do just that, or preferably, increase your home’s value. We accomplish this through our highly trained full-service team, staffed 7 days per week. We focus on Asset Preservation, Revenue Management, incredible Customer Service, and strict Quality Control Practices that benefit our guests, our owners, and our neighboring community members.
What We Do Differently
Even if you’re unsure if you want to change, let us show you how we are different, and why you should change. We are growing fast, and we would love to show you why, and hopefully you can be a part of that growth.
- Your Home is Assigned to a Home Concierge.
- We restrict the number of homes each Home Concierge can be responsible for to ensure proper Span of Control for optimal results.
- Our Home Concierge meet our guests. We explain the local “do’s” and “don’t” and try to ensure a quality stay for everyone.
- Our Home Concierge constantly walk your home and they are Extremely Familiar with Every Aspect of it.
- We have a team of reservationists to handle phone calls, emails, inquiries, and our travel site messages
- We have an in-house accounting team to handle all bill pays for your home
- We market your home aggressively through our internal website and every viable online travel site, tour operator, and search engine available.
- Our homes Gross $75,000 – over $350,000/year
- Every Inquiry for your Home is received and responded to by our team of reservationists and sales agents who are staffed Sundayd-Thursday 8am-9pm EST, and Friday and Saturday 8am-10pm EST
- We staff after hours personnel, 7 days a week, for guest relations issues
- The Entire Guest Relations process is handled and managed by our team and your home’s concierge
- We inspect our homes before and after every guest arrives and departs.
- We meet every guest, where applicable, within 24 hours of their arrival.
- Your Property Manager offers Concierge Type Services to our Guests.
- We only work with trusted and experienced vendors to care for the important systems of your home.
- We use smart technology E- Locks that eliminate hard keys and ensure your home is secure at all times via individual guest codes.
- We recommend smart technology for your HVAC system to reduce HVAC issues and high utility bills.
- We are partnered with NoiseAware to reduce noise related guest issues and damage to your home.
- We have a full-service Maintenance Team staffed 7 days per week.
- Our Maintenance Team has multiple preventative maintenance programs designed to address: HVAC filter replacement, sprinkler system inspection, pool equipment inspection, home appliance checks, pressure washing, and much more.
- Our Maintenance Team oversees our Monthly Maintenance Program, our Quarterly Maintenance Program, and our Annual Maintenance Program to ensure your home is maintained properly.
- Our maintenance team is able to address as-needed repairs as well as scheduling and coordinating larger improvement projects with sub-contractors.
We’re more than property managers, we’re your partners, focused on our mutual success. If you succeed, we succeed, and that is how it should be. Success isn’t just about revenue with us, it also involves maintaining the property, ensuring quality stays, and reducing the impact of short term rentals on our community.
Our approach is designed to create an unparalleled level of accountability and quality control to ensure lasting relationships with our guests and our owner partners. We look forward to hearing from you, answering any questions you may have, and hopefully welcoming you into our rapidly-growing SKLRP Family.